Directions to our Milton Keynes offices
Approaching Milton Keynes from Junction 14 of M1 motorway:
- Turn towards MK (left if heading North up the M1 and right if heading South).
- Turn right at the next roundabout onto the H5 (Portway)
- Continue on the H5 through 5 major roundabouts and several minor ones!
- You will cross the V11, V10, V9 and V8.
- Turn left at the V7 (Saxon Gate).
- Turn right at the traffic lights onto Silbury Boulevard and then immediately left heading along the minor road part the car parks on each side and behind the Cornerstone Church.
- Turn right onto the dual carriageway (Midsummer Boulevard) and you will see two large hotels (Jury’s Inn and Ramada) on the left. Turn left just before these and the Novalex office is just on the left immediately ahead of you up a set of about 14 steps between Lloyds No.1 and the hotels.
Parking is available at £2.00 per hour (in red areas) or 50 pence per hour (in purple areas). Do make sure you “pay and display” as the traffic wardens are extremely vigilant. If there is no space in front of the office it is sometimes best to cross to the other side of the dual carriageway and use the spaces slightly further up the hill.
If you have any problem finding us, please call 01908 440020.