The legalities of the internet and IT can be daunting. Karen Mason can advise on all the relevant legal issues, simplifying an otherwise complex area of law, ensuring compliance with legislation and that all the necessary protections are in place.
The list below gives an idea of some of the areas Karen can help with.
- Procurement and supply of IT systems
- Software licences and maintenance agreements
- Hardware and technical support agreements
- Web site terms and conditions, privacy policies and compliance
- Escrow arrangements
- IT outsourcing
- Software development, design and distribution agreements
- Website design, hosting, content and linking arrangements
- Domain name, content and meta-tag dispute resolution
- Employee internet and email policies